Compressible Sugar Market Outlook
Sugar is a non-reducing disaccharide, which is present almost in all components, especially spermatophytes. Major production of sugar in the industry is from sugar cane and sugar beet and minor production from other sources like sorghum. Compressible sugar is a sugar that contains most parts sucrose and some parts of other ingredient such as starch, invert sugar or maltodextrin. Sucrose has a poor compactability and hence used in modified form, that has better compactability. Compressible sugar is used as an excipients in pharmaceutical and other industries. The sugar-based excipients are accepted widely for their safety and pleasant taste notes. Compressible sugars are used in tablets, lozenges to give a sweet taste and mouthfeel.
Pharmaceutical Industry Segment of the End Use is Likely to Contribute the Majority of the Share of the Compressible Sugar Market
Compressible sugar market is driven majorly by the expanding pharmaceutical industry. The active pharmaceutical ingredients in the pharmaceutical tablets, lozenges are mostly bitter and unpleasant. Compressible sugar is the non-active ingredient part of the tablets that modulate the foul taste, making it more pleasant and easy for consumption. Pharmaceutical industry is expanding at tremendous rate owing to the increased investment in the industry and cash flow from big pharmaceutical companies, governments, and non-governmental bodies. The pharmaceutical industry is likely to increase the demand for the compressible sugars and hence will create a positive scenario of the market.
Download Sample of Report with important Figures @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-9075
Other than pharmaceutical industries, other industries are driving the market of compressible sugar including food and beverage, nutraceutical, and cosmetic & personal care products. Compressible sugar finds usage in confectionery products such as candy, toffees, and other boiled sweets. Compressible sugar possesses characteristics like free-flowing, non-hygroscopic and non-reactive with other important ingredients which makes it an excellent choice. The cosmetics and personal care products industry contribute small percentage for the growth of the compressible sugar market.
Continuous product development is carried by the manufacturer with focus to meet the pharmacopoeia standards including British Pharmacopoeia, United States Pharmacopoeia, and European Pharmacopoeia. The product development and manufacturing processed in accordance with these standards is also meeting the demand from the customer side. And the manufacturer are keen on getting fully accredited with the food safety and quality standards such as ISO, BRC, and others. These factors are responsible for the increase in sales of the products and is likely to boost the demand.
With increase in the research and development expenditure, new and innovative products with incorporation of the compressible sugar is undergoing continuously. The manufacturers and researchers are developing period that will attract the consumer and increase the sale of the product. The compressible sugar market is likely to experience high-demand due to introduction of new products in the market.
Compressible Sugar Market Segmentation
The compressible sugar market can be segmented on the basis of product type, end use, and sales channel.
On the basis of form, the compressible sugar market can be segmented as:
On the basis of source, the compressible sugar market can be segmented as:
- Sugar Cane
- Sugar Beet
- Sugar Maple
On the basis of end use, the compressible sugar market can be segmented as:
- Food and Beverage
- Cosmetic and Personal Care
Compressible Sugar Market: Regional Analysis
The market of compressible sugar is well established in the developed countries such as U.S., Canada, U.K., Germany, etc., whereas the developing countries such as India, China, Brazil, Mexico, etc. are expected to account for highest growth rate of the compressible sugar market. The increase in the GDP, income and consumer spending are likely to boost the sales of the products containing compressible sugar. Consumer spending on the processed food products, pharmaceutical products, and cosmetics is increasing in the developing nations, additionally the population in these areas account for major portion of the world’s population, the market for compressible sugar is likely to experience the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
Compressible Sugar Market: Key Participants
Some of the market participants in the compressible sugar market are:
- Indiana Sugars, Inc.
- British Sugar Plc.
- Spectrum Chemical Manufacturing Corp.
- Cargill Inc.
- Colorcon Inc.
- Domino Foods, Inc.
- Biesterfeld AG
- Solar Bio
- Südzucker AG
- B. Sugars & Pharmaceutical Ltd.
- Watson Inc.
- Paulaur Corporation
- Nordic Sugar A/S
- Tate & Lyle PLC
- Gorodeya Sugar Refinery
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the compressible sugar market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as product type, application, and end use.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Compressible Sugar Market Segments
- Compressible Sugar Market Dynamics
- Compressible Sugar Market Size
- Compressible Sugar Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Compressible Sugar Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Compressible Sugar Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Compressible Sugar
- Value Chain Analysis of the Compressible Sugar Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Download Table of Contents @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-9075
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the compressible sugar market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the compressible sugar market
- Competitive landscape of the compressible sugar market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on compressible sugar market performance
- Must-have information for compressible sugar market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint