Ortho-Phthalic Aldehyde or o-Phthalaldehyde (received clearance by FDA in October 1999) is a chemical compound commonly abbreviated as OPA. This pale yellow solid chemical is considered as the building block for pharmacompounds. Ortho-Phthalic Aldehyde, also known as Fluoraldehyde Crystals, is basically a highly sensitive fluorescent derivatization reagent for various microbiocidal activities. Its outstanding material compatibility along with barely perceptible odor does not need any exposure monitoring. Owing to this, Ortho-Phthalic Aldehyde is progressively being used as a replacement in the healthcare industry for glutaraldehyde, which is better known for sensitizer. Additionally, it has also exposed more anti mycobactericidal activity therefore, allowing using at lower concentrations. However to protect visitors, employees and patients it must be used according to manufacturer’s directions.
Ortho-Phthalic Aldehyde Market: Drivers & Restraints
Download sample copy of this report:
Market opportunities for Ortho-Phthalic Aldehyde are emerging as it has several potential advantages such as it requires no activation, it is not an irritant to eyes and nasal passages. Ortho-Phthalic Aldehyde has excellent stability over a wide range of PH i.e. PH3-9 and is not subjected to any exposure monitoring. Increasing scope of innovation to produce efficient and safe chemicals, rise in sterilization equipment and disinfectants market are the key drivers for ortho-Phthalic Aldehyde market. However, rising cost of raw material, environmental and regulatory issues are some key challenges faced by Ortho-Phthalic Aldehyde market.
Ortho-Phthalic Aldehyde Market: Segmentation
On the basis of end user, the global Ortho-Phthalic Aldehyde market is segmented into:
- Disinfectant for Medical Instruments
On the basis of application, the global ortho-Phthalic Aldehyde market is segmented into:
- Quantitation of High Pressure Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Amino Acid Detection
Ortho-Phthalic Aldehyde Market: Region-wise Outlook
Global Ortho-Phthalic Aldehyde market is anticipated to witness the highest growth in North America, followed by Western Europe and Asia Pacific. Rising demand of speciality chemicals is anticipated to boost the demand for ortho-Phthalic Aldehyde in North America and Europe. Global ortho-Phthalic Aldehyde market is expected to expand at a steady CAGR in terms of volume through 2020.
Ortho-Phthalic Aldehyde Market: Key Players
Some of the market participants in the global ortho-Phthalic Aldehyde market are MP Biomedicals, LLC. Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC., TCI America, Parchem fine & speciality chemicals, DPx Fine Chemicals, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Merck Millipore Corporation, Alfa Aesar, A Johnson Matthey Company, and AK Scientific Inc, among many others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Buy Now to Get 10% Off and Free Customization as per Requirement: